Planning a trip to a destination and carrying it out is A LOT of work. And travel guides always help.
I’m constantly putting out new posts, itineraries, guides, and safety tips to help you. From planning to traveling to enjoying your trip. I update these as often as I can so you can have the best info!
But if you do find incorrect info, drop me a line or comment to let me know! I’m human, and some things are bound to slip through the cracks.
With that said, I hope you find these guides useful!
Regional travel guides
General travel tips
The idea of travel seems so easy.
You get on a plane or train, head to your destination, then just have fun, right? But it’s far from what you see on Instagram.
Having a great trip takes proper planning, research, and time if you want it to go off without a hitch. So, to complement the travel guides above, I’ve included these resources to help you prepare. With these tips and posts, you’ll be on your way to having a fantastic trip in any of the destinations you choose above.
My favorite travel resources
Here are my favorite travel companies I use.
These companies help me get started, plan, and travel cheaply, for a long time, and easily! Along with my travel guides, these will help you get your trip started on the right foot.
- Skyscanner: Searches big and small flight websites. Plus, its search anywhere feature is one of my favorites!
- Hopper App: Hopper offers price predictions using its algorithm, and that’s great for finding hidden deals!
- Google Flights: Hard to go wrong with Google. And its Explore feature is great for finding finding flight pairings to save money.
- Airbnb: As a digital nomad, reliable internet and a home-like feel are what I value most in my accommodation. And Airbnb helps more sort that out. Plus, I can often find locals to stay with to help.
- Booking.com: When all else fails, Booking.com has your back. Resorts, hotels, and hostels — Booking’s got it all.
- Viator: Tons of tours, plenty of options, all of them excellently run. It’s hard to go wrong with Viator.
- GetYourGuide: Like Viator, GetYourGuide gives you the best experience and helps you get a feel for the city from a local.
- Airbnb Experiences: I’ve never had a bad experience with Airbnb’s tour program. And that’s why it’s one of my top choices in every destination.